Join us May 19-21, 2022 in New Orleans, LA for the CrashCon22 crash conference. This crash conference includes lectures and workshops presented by leaders in the accident reconstruction industry and a full day of live crash testing at the NOLA Motorsports Park. This conference is designed for all traffic investigation law enforcement and collision reconstructionists. The purpose of the seminar is to bring together law enforcement and reconstructionists to network with others in their field and to explore and learn about new ideas and technology in the dynamic field of collision reconstruction.
DO YOU WANT TO EXTEND YOUR CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION?
FOR $99 YOU CAN STAY THROUGH SUNDAY
- Extra 8 hours of lectures (4 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday)
- Multi-discipline panel discussion Saturday afternoon
- Mixer / Reception Saturday evening following lecture (Saturday, May 21 st 5:00pm -6:30pm Evening Reception @ New Orleans Marriott)
- Additional opportunities to have discussions and gain perspective from attendees in complementing professions
- Full data presentation by engineers / crash teams
Live Crash Testing!
Join us for a full day of low-speed crash testing (at NOLA Motorsports Park) with human volunteers and high-speed crash testing with Anthropomorphic Test Devices (ATDs), designed to demonstrate and quantify the Biomechanical response of the occupant in a motor vehicle collision. Occupant kinematics can be accurately predicted considering the principal direction of force (PDOF), while applying Newtonian physics. We will demonstrate the applied Newtonian principals utilized in crash reconstruction and biomechanical analysis.
Lectures & Workshops
This years CRASHCON22 includes lectures and workshops from respected experts in the collision reconstruction community.
- Occupant Kinematics
- Tire Failures
- Low-speed Crashes
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Video Analysis for Speed